Flag Installation & Repairs
The process of integrating a flagpole system into your residence, business or event facility differs depending on your location. Our team of specialists will work with you to develop the best possible approach from property installation to new construction integration. Our flagpole systems offer different configurations to best suit your needs and budget. Maximum Promotions has the experience to ensure that your flagpole system will allow you to proudly fly your colors for years to come. Call today for flagpole sales and service.
Many Maximum Promotions clients recognize that the investment of a flagpole system lends itself to ensuring that system will function properly for years to come. Flags and flagpoles are subjected to the elements and require regular service and maintenance. Typically, if flown daily, a flag will need to be replaced two or three times a year.
How long will an outdoor flag last?
The major enemies are wind, water, sun and neglect. We cannot control the weather, but we can take care of the flag and lengthen it's life with proper care. If a storm is approaching, it is imperative to take the flag down before the storm and do not re-fly the flag until the storm has passed. Occasionally wash the flag in warm mild detergent water, letting the flag dry thoroughly before storing it and be sure to get the flag repaired at the first sign of fraying.
New flag? Don't worry - we can help with installation too!
For a ground sleeve flag pole installation:
- Dig a hole approximately 6 times the diameter of the flagpole and 4 inches deeper than the length of the ground sleeve.
- A larger hole may be required for lighter soils
- Place a bed of grave or crushed rock in the base of the hole.
- Examine the sleeve and make sure the stop bolt extends throughout the sleeve.
- This is important because this bolt will keep the flag pole off of the gravel/rock base.
- Place crushed rock or gravel in and around the sleeve to a height of 2 inches above the base of the sleeve - this helps with drainage.
- Pour the concrete around the sleeve to approximately 2 inches from the ground level. DO NOT GET CONCRETE IN THE SLEEVE. Or, pour the concrete to ground level and finish to create a mow strip.
- Place flag pole into the sleeve and level. When the sleeve is level, carefully remove the flag pole making sure the position of the sleeve is not disturbed.
- Let concrete harden for at least 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, install the flag pole and place dirt or other landscape material around the sleeve to create a finished look.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give us a call.
We'd love to help!
Get a Quote
Have a project in mind? Let us help you price it.